Dealers may ship packages to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. The Hyatt will apply a charge of $5 per box and $75 per pallet, for items received on behalf of guests. These fees are Hyatt charges, not CTSS’s.
In order to ensure the best experience in shipping items to the hotel, the Hyatt Regency requests the following of those dealers who wish to take advantage of this service:
- Bring your tracking numbers with you to assist our staff in locating your boxes in our package room or to track any boxes that might not have arrived by exhibit set up time.
- Incoming packages will not be accepted any earlier than 72 business hours/(3) days prior to the start of your meeting.
- Please add instructions for equipment being delivered the day of event.
All items shipped to the Hyatt Regency must be marked with the following:
- Hold for Arrival – Attn: Guest’s Name, Group Name, Date(s) of function
- Complete return address
- Rose Bozonelos, Hyatt Convention Services Manager
- Number of boxes (Example: Box 1 of 2 and Box 2 of 2)
- Address packages as follows:
Hyatt Regency Schaumburg
Hold for Arrival – Attn: Guest Name, Group Name, Date(s) of Function
1800 E. Golf Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173 USA